New CIHR Funding Opportunity: Strengthening the Health Workforce for System Transformation
Aim: To inform the implementation, evaluation and/or spread/scale (share) of an evidence-informed workforce solution(s) that addresses system level challenges (e.g., system organization, governance, accountability, remuneration, capacity building) that align with one or more of the themes identified in the CAHS Assessment on Health Human Resources to advance the Quadruple Aim and health equity.
Research area(s): In addition to aligning with one or more CAHS Themes, projects must align with one or more of the following research areas: general health workforce, Indigenous health workforce, pediatric workforce, public health workforce, rural and remote health workforce, cancer health workforce, aging workforce, workforce that cares for an aging population and equitable, diverse and inclusive health workforce.
- 14 Implementation Science Team grants are available.
- Each grant = $250,000 per year for 3 years ($750,000 total).
- Supplemental funding of $375,000 will support the highest overall ranked fundable application to lead the Evidence Support and Knowledge Mobilization Hub for timely dissemination, exchange, and uptake of evidence into policy and practice.
- An information webinar is scheduled for June 27, 2023 at 1 pm EDT| Register here.
- The registration deadline is October 5, 2023
- The application deadline is November 9, 2023.
- For more information, please refer to the full funding opportunity on ResearchNet.