CANCER: Prevention, Treatment & You
WHEN: Saturday, November 11, 2023, 1:30 – 4:30 pm
WHERE: Halifax Convention Centre, Argyle Suite
Plan to attend CCRA’s “Cancer: Prevention, Treatment & You” community event. This is a free event.
- Explore an exhibit hall with resources for people of all ages
- Speak one-on-one with patient advocates
- Learn about risk reduction
- Get up-to-date information on screening, treatment as well as helpful advice on life after a cancer diagnosis.
This event will feature a moderated panel from 2:00 – 3:00 pm. Moderated by Eilish Bonang, Anchor of Global Morning News in Halifax, you will hear about interesting research from:
- Dr. Nathalie Saint-Jacques, MSc, PhD, Senior Epidemiologist, Nova Scotia Health Cancer Care Program
- Dr Michael N. Ha, MD, PhD, FRCPC, Radiation Oncologist, Nova Scotia Health
- Mr. Tom Christensen, MSc, Clinical Exercise Physiologist (CSEP-CEP), Physical Activity and Cancer (PAC) Lab
For more about our moderator and panelists:
To download the latest version of our event brochure: